Friday, July 6, 2012

The Cleanse

I am addicted to Pinterest.
There, I said it.
I know I'm not the only one!!!
And if you're not following me yet.....well here ya go

I know it's kind of counterproductive to sit in front of the computer/iPad and pin and repin and then pin some more, but there is so much good stuff out there!

Tons of motivational pins.
So, there is this one pin that I've been seeing lately......
Sounds great, right?
Well, I'm doing a little experiment this week, 
to see if this really works.
As the recipe says, you need.....
Tried to get the tea at Wal-Mart, but they didn't have it.
I found it at Jewel.

Mix it all up with 60 ounces of water and you get this.......


Keep in mind that my pitcher holds a gallon - so that is a half gallon that I'm in the process of drinking today......
 and everyday for the next week. 
The taste is not too bad.  I've been drinking it with crushed ice.
It is supposed to cleanse your body 
and get rid of some water weight.
So I was 198 when I got on the scale this morning.
I'll be back in a week with the results.

So has anyone else tried this?  
If so, how did it go for you?



2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried it but I want to! I need something. I've been gaining back what I lost, I know stress of a new job approaching isn't helping but once that gets started I'll hopefully get into a routine and start losing again. I can't wait to find out if it works!

    I was drinking tons of green tea but got sick of it, I'll start that again for the time being but if this cleanse works for you I'll give it a shot!

    PS: I'm totally addicted to pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been peeing a lot, but that's nothing new with me! LOL I'm in the same boat as you, so I thought this would be a good way to restart the weight loss again. We'll see if it works. :)

      Delete