Sunday, January 8, 2012

Let's Do It!

Alrighty then. (Jim Carey, Ace Ventura : Pet Detective)

It is a new year as we all know, and I think that I have lost the "easy" weight that was being held onto by my steroids. I came of the steroids almost a month ago and lost about 7-10lbs very quickly with out trying. Now is the hard part... loosing the extra weight that is not because of the medication. Now I have to loose the fat in my legs and belly and tone all the muscles. All I can think is "aww crap". The one thing I am lacking to do this is motivation which will hopefully come soon.

Here is the most recent picture I have taken. 
I hope to be able to go down a size or two before summer. While I need to loose a little weight my mind isnt really set on a number but the look of my body unclothed. Hopefully that will help with the motivation and stress. 

Good Luck Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I lost the easy stuff too so I'm in the same boat. Time to tone with additional slimming. I also don't want to go by a specific number but by the way I feel on the inside and look on the outside. Although the higher the numbers lost the easier it is to wrap my mind around the inches. Good luck with the hard stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie- just so you know, you look great! You'll be able to do the toning by summer...no problem! We will be looking awesome at the family reunion this summer!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete