Thursday, July 2, 2015

Instead of Snacking, I can.....


Drawing is something I really enjoy!
When school is out during the summer, my brain finally has a little room to breathe and to be creative.  So each summer, I usually spend some time working on art project.

This year I have been exploring the art of creative lettering.
It is so much fun.

When I was trying to decided what type of word art I wanted to create, the Skinny Girl group popped into my mind.  So, without further ado....here are my results.



The lettering is my own drawings, that I scanned.
The borders were added using piZap .

If you are interested in creative lettering, there are plenty of resources online.  
Pinterest is a great resource.  You can also just go to Google Images and type in Creative Lettering.
Have fun!!!


2 comments: