Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Instead of Snacking, I Can.....

.....write a blog post.

School is out for the summer, and I'm home all day.  Which is good and bad.
Good, because I have a lot less stress right now.  And less stress for me, means less stress eating.
Bad, because I have more time to eat and think about eating. So I was looking for some distractions.

Initially, I got back into working on my Weight Loss Smash Book.  That will be a post for another day.


As I was searching for ideas for my Smash Book, I came across this.....

Something I can cut out and glue into my journal.

"Write in a journal or on a blog" really caught my attention.  Here, I already have a blog.  Why not use it as a distraction.  And that is what I'm doing right now.  You know how you hit wall about a half hour before lunch, and you just want to grab something?  Well, that's where I'm at right now.  I also grabbed a big glass of water, which is helping too.

There are a few more things on this list that appeal to me.  I'll probably be trying them this afternoon, when I'm hungry waiting for dinner. ! LOL

What do you do when you really want to cave into those unnecessary snack attacks?


No comments:

Post a Comment